In which I talk about the joys of painting, drawing, knitting, cats, music, living in London, and whatever else takes my fancy.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Top 10 albums

Ben Grubb (see ben's blog) has set the challenge to publish my favourite 10 albums of all time on my blog, so here is today's list, in no particular order:

1.The Joshua Tree - U2
2. No Coda - Pearl Jam
3. Gedida - Natasha Atlas
4. Change of the Century - Ornette Coleman
5. Solid Air - John Martyn
6. In A Silent Way - Miles Davis
7. Aman Iman - Tinariwen
8. Monster - REM
9. Californiacation - Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. Hejira - Joni Mitchell

I thought it would take all afternoon to figure out, but has taken approximately 15 minutes!

In other news - life drawing again this morning, so will post something when I have scanned

1 comment:

Miss Erica said...

Oooh! there's some corkers on that list Clare!
And I love that paintbrush holder.

Erica
xx