In which I talk about the joys of painting, drawing, knitting, cats, music, living in London, and whatever else takes my fancy.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

a couple of things I've made recently



Most of the drawing I have been doing for the past couple of weeks has been while I have been out. There is a reason for this, which is that my living room is still in a state of chaos, having been re-arranged to allow for tests of gas boiler, etc. Everything is ok, but I want to vacuum thoroughly before I put furniture back where it should be, and am waiting for new part for Dyson. Hence I can't currently sit at desk I use to paint and draw at! I've been continuing going to life drawing sessions, and also scribbling down ideas for urban fairies, and for the next Pinkty book. On the tube last week I made this 5 minute sketch, which I think is quite good for 7.30 am.

The bracelet I made a couple of weeks ago: yes, I am rather obessessed with dragonflies!

1 comment:

Deb said...

hello clare. thanks for stopping by. i think your bracelet is lovely. i have got loads of beads that i never do anything with and when i do get the time i decide to take naps instead! keep up the sketch wrok and doodles when you are out and about-they are looking good. dx