In which I talk about the joys of painting, drawing, knitting, cats, music, living in London, and whatever else takes my fancy.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cards "Seconds"


The snow has gone now. Very pretty indeed while it lasted, and also very slippery, so I am relieved to be able to walk around once again without fear of injury!

It's very much back to focussing on work, both the creating of new images, and learning how to make and sell things I have designed. Interesting, enjoyable and challenging in surprising ways all at the same time. An unforseen consequence of the learning curve with my greetings cards is that I now have some "seconds" of my "dragonflyclef" and "in theory" designs: these are cards which have not folded as neatly and cleanly as I would like, so I am offering them for sale at half price. If you are interested, please email me for more info.

No comments: