In which I talk about the joys of painting, drawing, knitting, cats, music, living in London, and whatever else takes my fancy.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

13th March 2008

I've decided on a theme for a mini-series until the end of March: with spring coming, I want a whole new wardrobe! A virtual one will have several advantages: I can choose exactly what I like, regardless of whether it is available in the shops this year; I won't need to worry about whether it fits (especially an issue in the case of shoes for me); plus of course, a fantasy wardrobe will cost a lot less. So watch this space..

Thanks for all the lovely comments about "sleeping beauty"!

Here is one of my favourite blogs:

I love the things Catherine makes, and am already the proud owner of a fab blue bag : )

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

Hi Clare,
You have inspired me - think I might treat myself yo one of Catherines bags too!Penny.