In which I talk about the joys of painting, drawing, knitting, cats, music, living in London, and whatever else takes my fancy.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Holiday anticipated

It's the summer holiday season when life becomes even more busy as I try to cram in all the work, etc before I go away! As ever, main holiday will consist of watching lots of music: Womad 'Not sure who I will be seeing, because I need to have the official programme with performance times to work this out: inevitably, there are some clashes where I cannot be in two places at the same time. Whatever, I am certain that I will see and hear some wonderful music, and have a fab time with my friends. This year, too, my cat will have company while I am away, in the form of a house-guest, who will be staying here and looking after her.

No comments: