In which I talk about the joys of painting, drawing, knitting, cats, music, living in London, and whatever else takes my fancy.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Playing with Painter


Generally, I paint my illustrations the old fashioned way, using real water colours, paintbrushes and Fabriano paper because I enjoy painting, and know how to get the results I want. However, I am also enjoying learning how to use Corel's "Painter" and a Wacom tablet to make images, this being an example of a half hour doodle. I have an on-going wonder at what else ipod's could do, given the chance ; )

2 comments:

Catherine Hayward said...

Heehee if ipods could make hot beverages as well as all the other bells and whistles, I would definitely save up for one!
How are you finding the wacom? I've never tried one but often wondered how different it would be to drawing normally.

natural attrill said...

This is looking good Clare, has a really contemporary feel to it. i look forward to seeing what else you do using painter.

P.x